CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

In All My Craftyness

Here I am, as a child I NEVER wanted to learn how to cook, sew, crochet, knit.... The list goes on and on. All the things I could have learned when I was young I am now learning in my adult life. I recently learned how to make home made bread, and how to braid it. It's an amazing thing to be able to do. And it makes your house smell so yummy. It is totally worth in it my opinion. My momma is teaching me how to sew now that I'm 26 and have two kids of my own I am interested in it. Oh why didn't I take advantage of this when I was younger I could be a master seamstress now ;-). One of my most recent endeavors is knitting. Looks fun, LOOKED easy, until I started to try it, Uh, think again. It's pretty hard to get the hang of, just like crochet. OK, so I will stop rambling, the reason for my post is so you can take a look at some of my most recent knitting, here are the pics enjoy...

Here is the Black Ruffle Scarf 




There is some shimmer on the edges that the camera just doesn't catch very well
 
Purple Ruffle Scarf

 
So far my most favorite scarf in color but it is unfinished

Click HERE to be taken to my shop on Facebook. It's a work in progress :-)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment